Ads Top

SLIDE1

Rocket Science behind Rooftop TroubleMaker

No body born as a troublemaker, it accidentally just happened that way. Same comes the case with me, i am the most trouble creating member of my family. Though they all love me a lot but some time things happens that way the tag trouble maker stuck at my fore head.
tag troublemaker stuck at my forehead
I make mistakes, i try again and again. I fail again than leave the work for two days, For finding solutions the best place where ideas come flowing like flood.
bathroom , camode, where ideas come faster
Some people accidentally become actor or singer, we became blogger. Though it wasn't our field but now it look like it is. In future we will going to share all the experience and incidents happened in our life and also what we learn from the world of internet and blogging. 
started blogging
Me and my sister shares the room on the rooftop. We decided to make a blog depicting the name rooftop troublemaker. There is no rocket science and theory only the reasons that leads us to make rooftop trouble maker. 
rooftop house
Hope our experience might give you some guidance, so you won't stuck in trouble as we were.
We will be glad to meet you in future. Have a nice day. 
Rocket Science behind Rooftop TroubleMaker Rocket Science behind Rooftop TroubleMaker Reviewed by Ambreen on 05:08 Rating: 5

No comments

ads